How Can I Balance My Love for Bio and Chem with My Struggle in Physics?

• Thread starter ColoradoGrrrl
  • Start date
In summary, finding a balance between a love for biology and chemistry and a struggle with physics can be achieved by focusing on understanding the fundamental concepts and principles in physics, seeking help from teachers or tutors, and practicing regularly. It is important to approach physics with a positive attitude and to not let fear or frustration hinder learning. By putting in effort and using resources effectively, one can overcome any challenges and excel in all three subjects.
ColoradoGrrrl
How did you find PF?
google search
Hello from Colorado! Noob physics student here - I'm a non-traditional student going for a second bachelor's in biochemistry and physics I&II are required courses. I also have a day job as a librarian where, among other things, I run STEM programs and help in our makerspace. I love bio topics, I enjoy chem and I'm pretty good at it, but physics is not my bag. So I'll gladly help answer bio and chem questions in exchange for help with Physics! :)

Thanks for all your posts, these forums have already helped me out on a few homework problems, so I wanted to actually join in and help return the favor for other students.

Feel free to AMA! :)

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF! :smile:
ColoradoGrrrl said:
I also have a day job as a librarian where, among other things, I run STEM programs and help in our makerspace.
In case you haven't seen it yet, be sure to stop by the DIY forum -- it may be of help to you in your Maker projects. :smile:

https://www.physicsforums.com/forums/diy-projects.264/

Likes ColoradoGrrrl