Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello there!

1. Aug 15, 2015 #1
    Hi guys!

Today I became a new member of this awesome forum I have been visiting it for some time. Often, when I get into some trouble in problem solving I would come here.
    Today I felt the urge to participate, and when needed get some help in exam preparations ( ow how selfish it sounds).

Honestly, it is kinda odd, and it makes you feel kinda dumb to post a simple question in calculus or mechanics when there are so many advanced topics in this forum mostly. I hope some of you can relate.

But really, I hope I will get pass that because I really want to get a good grade on this exam, and I really want to get a good base in physics so after the exam I will continue participating and studying advanced physics for sure.

Btw I am a student of soon to be 2nd year of electrical engineering so I still find calculus kinda frightening but I am trying to understand it well.

Hope you people are having a great summer.

Cheers!

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 15, 2015 #2

Borg

Gold Member

Welcome to PF. :smile:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook