Exploring the Link Between Quantum Physics and String Theory

• Thread starter MarkCJ
  • Start date
In summary, the link between quantum physics and string theory lies in their shared goal of understanding the fundamental nature of the universe. Both theories seek to explain the behavior of particles and forces at the smallest scales, with quantum physics focusing on the subatomic level and string theory delving even deeper into the structure of matter. While quantum physics is well-supported by experimental evidence, string theory remains a theoretical framework with many unanswered questions. However, recent advancements have shown potential for bridging the gap between these two theories and unlocking the mysteries of the universe.
MarkCJ
Hi, I'm Mark. I'm interested in Physics and Mathematics, especially quantum physics and string theory. And I will apply to college for 2017. Nice to meet everyone in Physics Community :-)

Physics news on Phys.org
MarkCJ said:
Hi, I'm Mark. I'm interested in Physics and Mathematics, especially quantum physics and string theory. And I will apply to college for 2017. Nice to meet everyone in Physics Community :-)
Hi! I'm pretty new, too, and this forum is dynamite! String theory is so cool :)

Welcome to PF!