Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello to me

1. Jan 20, 2015 #1
    hello every one I am evenus and I hope u can help me with some far fetched ideas and principals while helping my knowledge broaden

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 20, 2015 #2

NascentOxygen

Staff: Mentor

Hi Evenus1. http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5725/red5e5etimes5e5e45e5e25.gif [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
  4. Jan 20, 2015 #3

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Welcome to the forum.

Before you post any "far fetched ideas" please read the rules. Personal speculation is forbidden here. We only discuss established science and things that are being actively looked into by professional scientists. This is not a forum for trying out personal theories that you want to bounce off of people. If you have such, the thing to do is to compare it to known science as much as you can and then if/when you find something that doesn't match come here for clarification of the established science. That is, don't ask "does <my personal theory> work or not?"and don't ask "why does <my personal theory> not work?", but rather ask "how is it that this aspect of established science works?".

5. Jan 20, 2015 #4
    no just ideas that are beond me but are still prinsipals that are within our grasp no ftl stuff will be spoken of here

6. Jan 20, 2015 #5

phinds

Gold Member
    2016 Award

Good to hear. Best thing to do is read up as much as you can without making your head hurt too much and then ask questions that are as focused as possible. We sometimes get some folks who come here and basically ask us to write them a textbook on one subject or another. That is not well received.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook