Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello world!

1. Nov 7, 2015 #1
    Hello, everyone.

My name is James and I'm currently a couple of weeks away from graduating high school. I have a burning curiosity for physics and chemistry and I hope to learn as much as I can from my time on PF. I'm all up for discussions despite being a mere high school student. I'd like to learn from others and help others if I ever get the chance.
    :smile:

2. jcsd
  3. Nov 7, 2015 #2
    Hello!
    Are you, by chance, also interested in Computer Sciences? Maybe it's a coincidence, but the tradition for coders is to begin by typing in "Hello world!" the very first time they begin coding.

4. Feb 12, 2016 #3
    Firstly, sorry for the late response, I was quite busy when I created my forum account but now I've come back to PF.

The 'Hello world!' topic header is definitely not a coincidence! It's funny to see someone pick up on that, I didn't even realise I wrote that myself.

I'm interested in computer science and am keen to learn about the data analysis that becomes possible with computer programming!

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook