Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello

1. May 18, 2004 #1
    hey everyone i just joined the board, my name doesn't imply anything, my real name is Dominic, i'm currently living in Edmonton Alberta Canada and i cant wait for university, i'm french so i dont understand english terminology that well which is why i retook calculus and physics in english to prepare myself for the big U. anyways have fun

Dom

2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2004 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Bien venu, Dominic!
    Je parle francais tres mal, but I just had to make use of the little I know!

4. May 18, 2004 #3
    haha good stuff, although it was jam packed with grammars errors i have learned to accept other people's efforts, please tell me what is this place all about?

5. May 18, 2004 #4
    geez, what was i thinking, i know the answer to that, i guess i'm just tired, in that case i'm out it 13:10 hours mountain time WOOT

6. May 18, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

w00t indeed. The only thing i can say in French is "je suis en retard". I'm not sure if I'm insulting myself though...

WELCOME!!

7. May 18, 2004 #6
    haha, you are indeed insulting yourself

8. May 18, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

what does it mean?

9. May 18, 2004 #8
    damn never mind i miss read, you didnt insult yourself, all you said was that you were late, if you would of insulted yourself it would be je suis retarder, what i read was je suis Un retard, haha

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?