1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hello

1. May 18, 2004 #1
    hey everyone i just joined the board, my name doesn't imply anything, my real name is Dominic, i'm currently living in Edmonton Alberta Canada and i cant wait for university, i'm french so i dont understand english terminology that well which is why i retook calculus and physics in english to prepare myself for the big U. anyways have fun

Dom

2. jcsd
  3. May 18, 2004 #2

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Bien venu, Dominic!
    Je parle francais tres mal, but I just had to make use of the little I know!

4. May 18, 2004 #3
    haha good stuff, although it was jam packed with grammars errors i have learned to accept other people's efforts, please tell me what is this place all about?

5. May 18, 2004 #4
    geez, what was i thinking, i know the answer to that, i guess i'm just tired, in that case i'm out it 13:10 hours mountain time WOOT

6. May 18, 2004 #5

jimmy p

Gold Member

w00t indeed. The only thing i can say in French is "je suis en retard". I'm not sure if I'm insulting myself though...

WELCOME!!

7. May 18, 2004 #6
    haha, you are indeed insulting yourself

8. May 18, 2004 #7

jimmy p

Gold Member

what does it mean?

9. May 18, 2004 #8
    damn never mind i miss read, you didnt insult yourself, all you said was that you were late, if you would of insulted yourself it would be je suis retarder, what i read was je suis Un retard, haha

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?