Exploring the Exciting World of Self-Learning Physics: A Beginner's Journey

• Thread starter John Pang
  • Start date
In summary, self-learning physics offers a thrilling journey for beginners to explore the laws and principles governing our physical world. With the abundance of online resources and self-study materials, individuals can delve into various topics and concepts at their own pace and convenience. This approach encourages active engagement and critical thinking, resulting in a deeper understanding and appreciation of physics. By embracing self-learning, one can embark on a rewarding journey of discovery and expand their knowledge and skills in this exciting field.
John Pang
I have registered one week ago. I have just discovered this section, so I am late to introduce myself. (Probably I will get a trophy point for this, right?)
I am a Biology freshman in Hong Kong. Are there any members from Hong Kong? Or has anyone been to Hong Kong? I really love my homeland, despite the awful political environment.
I didnt study Physics in high school. For academic purpose, I take an introductory physics course in this semester. I find Physics really awesome, so I bought a huge textbook and strated self-learning, learning topics or knowledge that are not covered or explained in my physics course.Self-learning is really diffficult. That's why I seek help here. Thanks all for reading my introduction. I would continue to raise questions in this forum .

Physics news on Phys.org
Sorry for grammatical mistakes :D.
My english is still not good enough.

Hi John Pang! http://114.imagebam.com/download/5wa4TCPPGRqpwHLjDujdyg/47294/472932662/smiley_sign_welcome.gif