Understanding Physics: A Resource for Students with Inadequate Teachers

• Thread starter Lea Asuncion Aquino
  • Start date
In summary, Understanding Physics: A Resource for Students with Inadequate Teachers is a comprehensive guide designed to help students navigate the complexities of physics without a strong teacher. It covers all the fundamental concepts and theories in a clear and concise manner, making it an invaluable resource for self-study or as a supplement to inadequate instruction. The book also includes helpful practice problems and real-world examples to reinforce learning. With its user-friendly approach and accessible language, Understanding Physics is a must-have for any student struggling with a lack of guidance in their physics education.
Lea Asuncion Aquino
My teacher doesn't really teach, so I came here to at least understand a few things about physics. Thank you in advance for those who will help.

Likes davenn and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
A warm welcome to PF.

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Lea Asuncion Aquino said:
My teacher doesn't really teach, so I came here to at least understand a few things about physics. Thank you in advance for those who will help.
Hi there Lea

welcome to PF ... hope you find it a place of good learning :smile:

Dave