Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i

• Thread starter qwerty321
  • Start date
No more discussion on the PM issue is necessary. Thanks.In summary, the conversation revolves around a student seeking help with their homework questions. The respondent suggests posting the questions on the public forum for better and quicker assistance, as well as to prevent any ethical issues. The student expresses their preference for private help, but the respondent explains the benefits of using the forum, such as being able to use Latex and receiving peer reviews. The respondent also mentions PF's ethical policy and advises the student to check with their faculty regarding acceptable forms of assistance. The conversation ends with the respondent reminding the student of PF's rules and suggesting they start a new thread if they still need help.
qwerty321
hello..please i need help..i have some questions that i answered and i need help in 2 or 3 questions..if anyone can help me please tell me or pm me..i reallt need you guys

Physics news on Phys.org

Have you thought of perhaps, posting the questions in the forum?

well i prefer to chat with someone so i cna understand more, and i know that in this great forums there are many guys who help me..can you help me?can i pm you?
i really need to check my answers,and there are somethings i do not understand

We don't allow that. Posting questions in the forums means that many people can help, can check the answers are correct and the answers are available for future searches.
And it prevents people trying to answer take-home exams without leaving evidence.

i know that but it's just that i prefer to check with someone privatly..pleae help me..just want you to check for me some answers that's all

please post on the forum

qwerty321 said:
hello..please i need help..i have some questions that i answered and i need help in 2 or 3 questions..if anyone can help me please tell me or pm me..i reallt need you guys

Hi qwerty321! Thanks for your PM. :smile:

I'm very happy to help you in the public threads, but I don't want to do it by email.

It's much better if you use the public forum - you get more than one opinion, and the help will come much more quickly!

However, if you find that I haven't replied to a thread (probably because I haven't noticed it), and you want a second opinion, by all means send me an email asking me to look at it! :smile:

(And there's no need to worry about feeling stupid - this forum is precisely for people who can't do problems and need help - everyone's in that position sooner or later!)

Always happy to help … but only on the forum! :smile:

plus … i know nothing about signal theory, and I've never even heard of nyquist sampling :redface:

i know..theproblem is that if we got any help,well get a 0,that is why prefer to get help by pm

and please it is my first year in electrical engineering and i really need you guys to help me..

Hi Qwerty, one obvious advantage of posting it in the forum is that you get to use Latex which doesn't work in PMs. Another advantage is that other posters can peer review your answer. Without it, someone could give you a completely bogus answer which will leave you with a conceptual misunderstanding.

PM's ethical policy

qwerty321 said:
i know..theproblem is that if we got any help,well get a 0,that is why prefer to get help by pm

Hi qwerty321! :smile:

But PF has an ethical policy (unlike some other forums), that we help rather than supply answers,

and we don't even help if it's against the rules of the member's own faculty.

Perhaps you can check with your faculty? Most professors don't mind "study-buddying" within reason … you may find that getting hints is ok, and only getting answers, or part-answers, gets you a 0.

Anyway, another reason why PF does not allow homework help by PM is to make sure that nobody can be accused of secretly trying to break their faculty's rules. :smile:

On that note, this thread is done. If the OP wishes to be helped, he can start a new thread and fill in the homework posting template showing what he has tried thus far, as per PF rules.

1. What is the meaning of "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i"?

The phrase "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i" is not a complete sentence and does not have a specific meaning. It is likely a typo or incomplete thought.

2. Who is asking the questions in "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i"?

Without context, it is impossible to determine who is asking the questions. It could be anyone, from a student to a customer service representative.

3. What are the questions that were answered in "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i"?

Again, without context, it is impossible to know what questions were answered. The phrase does not provide any information about the questions or their answers.

4. Is "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i" a complete sentence?

No, the phrase is not a complete sentence as it lacks a subject and verb. It is likely a typo or incomplete thought.

5. Can you provide more information about "Helloplease i i have some questions that i answered and i"?

Without knowing the context or purpose of this phrase, it is difficult to provide more information. It is recommended to clarify the question or provide more context for a better understanding.