1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help choosing a thesis

1. Aug 28, 2008 #1
    I need help in choosing a thesis. As of now, I'm still exploring. I want a topic that has sufficient prior work for me to write a good paper and research on but not too much as if it was overdone.

My interest is around Web 2.0 applications and its evolution of the internet. I know the area is quite broad and general but it'll be helpful if anyone can start throwing in ideas and topics so I can check them out. I'm looking for practical ideas and topics and not so much theoretical.

Again, I'm not looking for a specific topic, just some topics in this subject to explore. I'm not getting much out of google :(

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 28, 2008 #2

Choppy

Science Advisor
    Education Advisor

In what context? Computing science? Sociological effects? Psychology? Neural networks? Mathematical modeling?

4. Aug 29, 2008 #3
    Not to be overly negative here, but Web 2.0 is a buzz word. It is ill defined and can mean anything you want it to. Explaining "Web 2.0 applications and its evolution of the internet" is much the same as explaining how "Next Generation" products revolutionized the economy.

k

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?