Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help. for ipho

1. Aug 11, 2012 #1
    i know i am too late. i start my physics olympiad preparation from today.(what to do i know about it today) the first stage is probably 3 months later.give some valuable suggestions. i have completed h c verma and doing university physics and arihants ipho book from today.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 11, 2012 #2
    one more question why the chinese students are winner at physics olympiad so many times. is they learn 10 times faster than others.

4. Aug 11, 2012 #3
    It seems like you are already doing what you should be doing. Don't worry about the Chinese, just do the best that you can.

5. Oct 20, 2012 #4
    yeah arihant olympiad is a good book first try reading concepts and do many new model problems as more as possible then i bet you can get it. 60 questions 2 hours is not sufficient so you need to be aware of that model question for section 1 only.For section 2 you need to think for that.

6. Oct 20, 2012 #5

arildno

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    Dearly Missed

Tiger moms slap their kids 10 times more often.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook