Quick Help for Java Homework: Hare and Tortoise Race in 70 Squares

In summary, Java is a high-level, object-oriented programming language known for its platform independence. Students struggling with Java homework can seek help from online forums, tutorial websites, classmates, teachers, or university tutoring services. To improve Java skills, regular practice, reading books, watching online tutorials, working on projects, and participating in coding challenges are recommended. Common mistakes to avoid in Java programming include improper variable declaration, not handling exceptions, and not following coding conventions. While using online resources for Java homework is acceptable, it is important to understand the code and avoid plagiarism by attempting to solve problems independently first.
*physics*
Hi!
can you help for java homework?
i wrote but the program give error .
homework:
in 70 squares show to the hare and the tortoise race
i need to do this homework quickly!
thank you to help in advance!

Last edited:
Technology news on Phys.org
will nobody help me?i need to do to this homework by tomorrow!please!

Last edited:

Sure, I can help you with your Java homework! Can you provide more information on the error you are getting? It would be helpful for me to see your code so I can better understand the issue and assist you in fixing it. Also, can you clarify what exactly you need to do for the homework? Do you need to create a program that simulates a race between a hare and a tortoise in 70 squares? Once I have more information, I can provide you with some guidance and help you complete the homework quickly. Looking forward to hearing back from you!

1. What is Java?

Java is a high-level, object-oriented programming language that is commonly used to create applications, websites, and games. It is known for its platform independence, meaning that it can run on any operating system without the need for recompilation.

2. Where can I find help for my Java homework?

There are many resources available for help with Java homework. You can consult online forums, tutorial websites, or even ask for help from a classmate or teacher. Additionally, many universities offer tutoring services for students struggling with Java assignments.

3. How can I improve my Java skills?

The best way to improve your Java skills is to practice regularly. You can also read books or watch online tutorials to learn new concepts and techniques. It can also be helpful to work on projects or participate in coding challenges to apply your knowledge and gain experience.

4. What are some common mistakes to avoid in Java programming?

Some common mistakes in Java programming include not properly declaring variables, not handling exceptions, and not following coding conventions. It is important to pay attention to detail and thoroughly test your code to avoid these errors.

5. Is it okay to use online resources for my Java homework?

While it is okay to use online resources for your Java homework, it is important to make sure that you understand the code and concepts being used. Simply copying and pasting code without understanding it will not help you learn and can lead to plagiarism. It is always best to try to solve problems on your own first and then use online resources for guidance if needed.