Analytic Functions: Exploring Absolute Harmonicity and Analyticity

• Thread starter rasi
  • Start date
In summary, there are various ways to get help for two questions, such as asking a friend or colleague, using online resources, consulting a tutor or mentor, or seeking guidance from a subject matter expert. It is recommended to provide as much context and information as possible when asking for help, and to evaluate the credibility of the source. There are usually no restrictions on the topics for which you can seek help, but it is important to be aware of any guidelines or policies. Showing gratitude for the help received is always appreciated.
rasi
1) If a function is analytic, might its imaginary and real parts be called absolutely harmonic?
2) If real and imaginary parts of a function is not harmonic, then it can't be analytic?

Are these statements true or false? thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
I think using Cauchy-Riemann conditions you can find your answers easily.Just try to get Laplace equation out of them.

1. How can I get help for two questions?

There are several ways to get help for two questions. You can ask a friend or colleague for assistance, use online resources such as forums or Q&A websites, consult a tutor or mentor, or seek guidance from a subject matter expert.

2. Is there a specific format or structure for asking for help with two questions?

It is recommended to provide as much context and information as possible when asking for help with two questions. This can include what you have already tried, any relevant background information, and specific areas of confusion or difficulty. Providing a clear and concise question can also help others understand how to best assist you.

3. How do I know if the help I receive for two questions is reliable?

When seeking help for two questions, it is important to evaluate the credibility of the source. Look for reputable sources with relevant expertise and experience in the subject matter. You can also check for reviews or feedback from others who have received help from the same source.

4. Can I get help for two questions on any topic?

There are usually no restrictions on the topics for which you can seek help with two questions. However, it is important to be aware of any guidelines or policies set by the source of help. Additionally, some topics may require more specialized or advanced knowledge, so it may be more challenging to find assistance for those questions.

5. How can I express my gratitude for the help I receive for two questions?

Showing gratitude for the help you receive for two questions is always appreciated. You can thank the individual or source directly, leave a positive review or feedback, or pay it forward by helping others with their questions. Remember to always be respectful and appreciative of the time and effort put into helping you.