Help getting the correct output with for a simple python model

In summary, to achieve the correct pylab graph output and produce multiple graphs on one page, you can use the matplotlib library and its various functions and parameters. Further assistance can be found through online resources such as tutorials and documentation.
daniel.corry
I have produced a model in python demonstrating the Tonry et al (1999) model of infall towards the Great Attractor and Virgo Attractor however I can't seem to achieve the correct pylab graph output I am looking for. Firstly I would like to be able to plot the 100 output values all on the same graph.
Secondly I would like to be able to produce numerous graphs on one page, perhaps six or eight graphs on one single output page.
Any help would be deeply appreciated.
I attach the code in a word format.
Thanks
Dan

Attachments

• 3.doc
    36 KB · Views: 247
Technology news on Phys.org
Unfortunately, it is not possible to provide a solution without a code snippet or more information about the model you are trying to produce. However, there are a few tips that may be useful for producing the graphs you want. Firstly, if you want to plot all 100 output values on the same graph, you can use the matplotlib library to do this. You can use the plot() function to draw your data points and then use the show() function to display the graph. You can also customize the graph by setting parameters such as the title, x-axis label, etc.Secondly, if you want to produce multiple graphs on one page, you can use the subplots() function from the matplotlib library. This allows you to create multiple axes and then plot each graph on its own axis. You can also customize each graph individually by setting parameters such as the title, x-axis label, etc.Finally, if you need more help understanding how to use the matplotlib library to produce your desired graphs, there are many resources available online. The matplotlib documentation is a great place to start and there are also many tutorials available on popular sites like YouTube.

1. Why is my Python model not giving the correct output?

There could be several reasons for this. It could be due to errors in your code, incorrect data inputs, or a mistake in the logic of your model. It is important to carefully review your code and make sure all inputs are correct.

2. How can I debug my Python model to find the issue?

One way to debug your model is to use print statements to track the flow of your code and see where the issue may be occurring. Another option is to use a debugging tool such as PyCharm or pdb, which allows you to step through your code and see how it is executing.

3. Can the issue be related to my data?

Yes, it is possible that incorrect or missing data inputs can cause your model to give incorrect outputs. Make sure your data is in the correct format and that all necessary data is included.

4. Is there a problem with my model's logic?

It is important to carefully review your model's logic and make sure it is following the correct steps to reach the desired output. You may also want to compare your model with other similar models to see if there are any discrepancies in the logic.

5. How can I improve the accuracy of my Python model's output?

There are several ways to improve the accuracy of your model's output. This could include refining your model's logic, adding more data or features, or trying different algorithms. It is also important to regularly test and evaluate your model's performance and make adjustments as needed.