Help i have an examinatiation after 10 hours

• Thread starter umut
  • Start date
In summary, with proper time management and effective study techniques, it is possible to prepare for an exam in just 10 hours. It's important to prioritize and focus on the most important topics, use active learning methods such as practice questions and concept mapping, and take breaks to avoid burnout. Staying motivated can be challenging, but setting goals, surrounding yourself with positivity, and remembering that this exam is just one part of your academic journey can help.
umut
help i have an examination 4 hours left

i need to solve the question

INT(ê^(- a·x)·SIN(x)/x, x, 0, + inf)

by using INT(SIN(x)/x, x, 0, + inf) = pi/2

ı haven't got so much time

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
nock nock is there anybody there

:cry:

, what should i do

First of all, take a deep breath and try not to panic. You still have 4 hours left and that is enough time to prepare for your examination.

To solve the given question, you can use the substitution method. Let u = -a·x, then du = -a·dx and when x = 0, u = 0 and when x = +inf, u = -inf. So the integral becomes:

INT(ê^u·SIN(-u/a)/(-a), u, 0, -inf)

Using the substitution INT(SIN(u)/u, u, 0, -inf) = -pi/2, the integral becomes:

INT(ê^u·(-a)·SIN(u)/(-a·u), u, 0, -inf)

= -a·INT(ê^u·SIN(u)/u, u, 0, -inf)

= -a·(-pi/2)

= pi·a/2

Therefore, the final answer is pi·a/2.

Now, to save time and make sure you are well-prepared for your exam, you can also use the internet to find helpful resources and practice problems. You can also ask your friends or classmates for help and work together on solving practice questions.

Remember to stay calm and focused, and believe in yourself. Good luck on your examination!

1. How can I prepare for an exam in just 10 hours?

It may seem daunting, but with proper time management and effective study techniques, you can still prepare for your exam in 10 hours. Start by creating a study schedule and focusing on the most important topics. Use active learning methods such as practice questions and concept mapping to maximize your study time.

2. What should I do if I feel overwhelmed with such a short amount of time to study?

If you feel overwhelmed, take a deep breath and try to stay calm. It's important to prioritize your studying and focus on the most important information. Break up your study sessions into smaller chunks with breaks in between to avoid burnout. Remember to stay positive and believe in yourself!

3. Is it possible to do well on an exam with only 10 hours of studying?

Yes, it is possible to do well on an exam with only 10 hours of studying. However, it will require dedication, focus, and effective study techniques. Make the most out of your study time by focusing on the most important topics and using active learning methods.

4. What are some effective study techniques I can use in a short amount of time?

Some effective study techniques to use in a short amount of time include practice questions, summarizing key concepts, and creating flashcards. These methods help with active learning and retention of information. It's also important to take breaks and stay hydrated to keep your mind sharp.

5. How can I stay motivated while studying for an exam in just 10 hours?

Staying motivated can be challenging when you have a short amount of time to study. Set realistic goals for yourself and reward yourself when you reach them. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people. Remember to take breaks and listen to your body when you need to rest. Also, keep in mind that this exam is just one small part of your academic journey and do your best without putting too much pressure on yourself.