1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

HELP iAM SO CONFUSED !

1. Jun 13, 2006 #1
    HELP!! iAM SO CONFUSED !!!!!!

hey all,
    i have a rather large problem, iam taking a year off of engineering right now but i recently learned of a combined undergrad masters program in physics that is in a university in mysore india, now to most ppl that wouldnt mean much but to give a comparision well they claim that they follow the cambridge syllabus.
    now iam stuck between trying to decide if i should take the risk of going to india and doing this program (that gets me a masters) vs staying here and completing an undergrad in engineering.
    so yeah iam really stuck it would be grt if u guys could give me some insight into wat i could possibly do.:confused: :confused: :confused:

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 13, 2006 #2
    if that's a decison, i support u too

you got the boint

4. Jun 22, 2006 #3
    Im an undergrad who has many friends that are premeds, you are probaly wondering what that has to do with your problem, well some of my freinds who are not doing so well in undergrad that are premeds are thinking about going to Greneda to get there M.D's, the only problem is that is that the M.D's from foriegn country's have a harder time finding a competitive residency,some dont even find residencie. What I'm trying to get to is that you should find out if you would be at a disadvantage by going to a foreign country then coming back here to work. I would rather stay here in the U.S and get the undergrad degree.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?