Help in assessement please

• Thread starter hadibuma
  • Start date
hadibuma
I'm doing an assessment for a mechanical Engineering Subject that im study for my last year of diploma and i need to get a high GPA this course so i can get into the scholarships program for the Bachelor Degree so i need to my best at this final assessment and could use all the help i can get with answer these questions .

1- Draw a general block diagram to represent any control system clearly identifying each element of the system and the names of the signals being transmitted

2- Draw a block diagram to show how directional control is achieved with a motor car.

3- With the aid of suitable examples (one in each case), explain the difference between On-Off and Continuous Control.

4- Briefly explain why the response of some control systems can be oscillatory and how this can be overcome.

5- In control system terminology, explain what is meant by the term " Offset Error" ? illustrate your answer with a suitable example .

6- How can " Offset Error" be eliminated in a control system? illustrate your answer with a suitable example .

Answers and Replies

Studiot
Sure, have you got any ideas yourself to kick off with?

dlgoff
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Maybe you should start here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Control_systems" [Broken]

Last edited by a moderator:
viscousflow
No one can teach you control system basics on a forum, read Feedback Control Systems (5th Edition) by Charles L Phillips. You can get a digital version on CourseSmart rather cheap.

hadibuma
this attachment show something about the subject...
please if anyone can help

Attachments

• out2.pdf
    923.7 KB · Views: 238
JaredJames
Perhaps you should start by answering Studiots question and reading the indicated texts.

Posting the additional PDF doesn't change the initial responses.

Suggested for: Help in assessement please

Replies
Views
  • Last Post
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views