Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help in fluent

  1. Nov 8, 2014 #1
    Hi every one,
    I am a fluent user, & I need help to illustrate something concerning the mass flow inlet.

    when I want to inject a gas ''for example" I want then to change the parameters from normal on the shape into leaded by a 'direction vector', so I choose direction vector instead of Normal.then I have to fill in the new fields that appears ''Axial components" & " radial component".
    Here is my question!!! can any one tell me what those two fields refers for
    for example, my steering angle will be ' 20° ' so can I write in the axial & radial components??? are they refers to Sin & cos?
    Please let me know !!!

    Thanks in advance Nouvelle image (10).jpg
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 13, 2014 #2
    Thanks for the post! This is an automated courtesy bump. Sorry you aren't generating responses at the moment. Do you have any further information, come to any new conclusions or is it possible to reword the post?
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Similar Threads - Help fluent Date
Help to design/build a table top electric powered winder? Sunday at 1:32 PM
Aerospace Help building a Wind Tunnel Mar 5, 2018
Ansys Fluent Help Mar 26, 2017
Aerospace Help in fluent Sep 13, 2011
Help me please on moving animation in fluent Aug 19, 2009