1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

HELP Lab problem

1. Oct 2, 2004 #1
    HELP!!!!!!!!! Lab problem!!!!

Hi people!!! Allow me to introduce myself. I'm MoonsideMaster, and I'm majoring in Mathematics. I hope that, when I get to know you people better, I will be able to contribute in some way. But as for now, I am having a very hard time solving a problem in my physics lab manual. The manual can be seen at the following site: https://doppler.poly.edu/Manuals/PH2004/PH2004Experiment1.htm My problem is on both part A and B of the Analysis section, and they're both #4. I just can't seem to find a way to figure out what the uncertainties are because I really don't know what to do there. I've attached my work in a ZIP file, so if you want, please refer to my work to see what I've already solved and what I want to find. Thanks a lot.

Attached Files:

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted