Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me choose a topic!

1. May 22, 2012 #1
    Hey guys, I need to make a powerpoint/write a report on any topic related to physics, but i'm having a hard time choosing. This is for my AP Physics class, and I was wondering if you guys could help me choose a topic! What would you be interested to learn/hear about for 15 minutes if you were in my class? lol. It's just a simple 15 minute powerpoint presentation on one topic. Anything come to mind that would be interesting/simple/not too complicated?

Thanks! :)

2. jcsd
  3. May 22, 2012 #2

Bobbywhy

Gold Member

Explain a rainbow.

4. May 22, 2012 #3
    that's actually a good idea..haha! :D

5. May 22, 2012 #4

turbo

Gold Member

How about a short course in levers? There are all kinds of resources available. The physics is rather simple, and there are SO many applications...

6. May 22, 2012 #5

berkeman

Staff: Mentor

Yes it is! Especially since there are several kinds of rainbows. You could cover the physics behind a basic rainbow, and show some of the neat variations (like the rainbow ring you see around the shadow cast by your airplane in the clouds below you...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook