Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me find it out

1. Jun 17, 2009 #1
    help me find it out:)

hi guyz, i'd like to know where i can buy the SiC heater of the PLD(pulsed laser depositon) system. the one of our lab is broken...in addition, i have some questions about p-type ZnO, i hope someone would help me :) thanx!

2. jcsd
  3. Jun 18, 2009 #2

Redbelly98

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Re: help me find it out:)

How about calling up the company that made the one in your lab?

4. Jun 18, 2009 #3

thanx man, you know, the PLD in our lab is bought from japan and the company wouldn't like to let us know where the SiC heater is produced...as far as i know, this heater can be bought in the U.S., so i need your help! thanx again!

5. Jun 19, 2009 #4

drizzle

Gold Member

hey Cyril chen, welcom to PF, did you try to search the net for this SiC heater? it sure have a serial number or something like that, there should be a website for that company, don't you think? about your other question on p-type ZnO, would you spell it out, I can't help by just asking that :wink:

6. Jun 19, 2009 #5

Thanks for your reply drizzle:) I have already searched the net several times and got no related information...i'll be thrilled if u can help me. thanx again:)

7. Jun 19, 2009 #6

drizzle

Gold Member

Should it be the same one produced by that company, or could any other SiC heater fit well for the PLD apparatus?

8. Jun 20, 2009 #7

could u send me an e-mail and in this way, i can show u the pics of the SiC heater which i need:)
    cblp5519084@yahoo.com.cn

9. Jun 20, 2009 #8

drizzle

Gold Member

I found this link;
    http://songshan.en.ec21.com/SiC_heating_elements_heater--2_3267694.html" [Broken]

have a look, and tell me if it isn't helping I'll ask my supervisor

Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2017
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook