1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Schools Help me find my M.D university

1. Dec 10, 2011 #1
    hello every body
    i am a mechanical engineer ,and i was graduated 2 years ag with a percentage of 72.56%
    from a libyan university(sebha university) and the country has given me the chance of completing my study abroad andd i like to complete it in USA so can i get a suitable and famous university in USA.
    Is my percentage good enough to alow me studying in America and in one of the top 15 ranked universities in USA?

Thank you!

Mod note: removed the sentences in capital letters

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2011
  2. jcsd
  3. Dec 10, 2011 #2
    top 15? probably not . . . have you even taken the MCAT exam?

4. Dec 10, 2011 #3
    I think he meant Master's degree, And no. You can apply, of course, but I am skeptical. That's a very average percentage if memory serves me right and you will already have trouble finding a spot because it is a non-US university. Little-known university abroad, combined with average marks (unless you've done some good work since then, like research or something) make it hard to even get into a mechE master's program, much less a top 15 ranked one.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook