Get Help with Questions: Explaining Solutions

• Thread starter r-soy
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about solving two equations, the first one being y= 3- 2/x and the second one being y= (1/5) x. The solution involves basic algebraic operations such as subtracting, dividing, and taking the reciprocal. For the first equation, the solution is x= -2x/(y-3) and for the second equation, the solution is x= 5y.
r-soy
hi

help me in these questions

I want to explain the solution to these questions

How do we get the result ?

Attachments

• 22222.JPG
    22222.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 305
Physics news on Phys.org
Your attachment may take a while to get 'approval'. Perhaps post the question in text

It's pretty much basic algebra. The first equation is y= 3- 2/x and I guess the problem is to solve for x. First subtract 3 from both sides: y- 3= -2/x. Divide both sides by -2 to get (y- 3)/(-2)= 1/x. Now take the reciprocal of both sides: -2x/(y- 3)= x.

The second equation is y= (1/5) x. Okay, since x is divided by 5 and you want to solve for x, do the "opposite"- multiply both sides by 5: 5y= x.

What is the purpose of "Help me in these questions"?

The purpose of "Help me in these questions" is to seek assistance or guidance in understanding and answering a set of questions.

Can you provide an example of the types of questions that may be included in "Help me in these questions"?

Questions included in "Help me in these questions" can vary depending on the topic, but they typically involve seeking clarification, solving problems, or testing knowledge on a specific subject.

Are there any specific guidelines or instructions for asking for help in "Help me in these questions"?

Yes, it is important to provide clear and concise information about the questions and any relevant details. It is also helpful to specify the level of difficulty or the specific areas where assistance is needed.

Can anyone provide help in "Help me in these questions" or is it limited to certain individuals?

Anyone can provide help in "Help me in these questions" as long as they have the necessary knowledge and expertise on the subject matter. However, it is always best to seek help from qualified and reliable sources.

Is there a time limit for receiving help in "Help me in these questions"?

There is no specific time limit for receiving help in "Help me in these questions." However, it is important to ask for assistance in a timely manner to ensure that you have enough time to understand and answer the questions.