1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me please. Today

1. Sep 11, 2009 #1
    Help me please. Today.. :)

----------------------------

Last edited: Sep 11, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 11, 2009 #2

statdad

Homework Helper

Re: Help me please. Today.. :)

You need to show/explain/discuss what YOU'VE tried first.

4. Sep 11, 2009 #3

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

You have not written the same problem as you show on the Imageshack site.
    The denominator in the left expression should be left in factored form, and BTW x(x - 4) is not equal to x^2 - x. If you have a factor in either numerator that is the same as one in either denominator, you can cancel those factors, since an expression over itself equals 1 (provided that the expression isn't equal to zero).
    Looks fine, but should be written as (5x + 5)/((2x + 1)(x + 3))
    Mistake in next line. The numerator should be (18 - 12x - 6x + 9). When you combine like terms, think about factoring this expression, because you might get some cancellation with one of the factors in the denominator.

5. Sep 11, 2009 #4

VietDao29

Homework Helper

Why don't you try a, and b? Are they that difficult?

All of the problems here are just calculations, basic simplification. Well, if you find anywhere unclear in the concept of simplification, then I'll be more than willing to help you by explaining them to you (and then, of course, the task to solve all of the problem posted if yours).

But if you are just too lazy to solve your problems, then, how can you expect us to solve them for you?!?!? Are we paid anything for doing that? And, will it be of any benefit?

Please don't make it up like you've been thinking all days long about these problems, while in fact, you just spent, like 5 minutes to type in all those craps and clicked on the Post Message button.

6. Sep 11, 2009 #5

^^ WHAT THE HELL?
    Thank you for your help .. I won't waste my time on this forum.
    I tried but couldnt make it :). and if you want to get paid then **** off :)

7. Sep 11, 2009 #6

statdad

Homework Helper

I would suggest you look at the post by Mark44 rather than the (incredibly inappropriate) post by VietDao29 before you write this forum off.

8. Sep 12, 2009 #7

Mark44

Staff: Mentor

Drama_Queen, indeed.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook