1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me please

1. Oct 22, 2007 #1
    Help me please......

Can anyone suggest me the books and websites that gives me the basic idea of quantum physics? I will be very greatful to him.

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 22, 2007 #2

G01

Homework Helper
    Gold Member

Are you looking for textbooks, or more along the lines of non-mathematical, popular science books?

4. Oct 22, 2007 #3

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

Further to G01's point, we need to know what level of study you are at, if you are seeking advice for textbooks. It will be useful if you can give us as much information you can give us about your physics and mathematics background as you can.

5. Oct 22, 2007 #4
    I am a intermediate student and haven't specialized in physics yet. I have no detail knowledge in physics yet I want both mathematical book and popular books written for general public. By the way I am not in search of textbooks. Please don't suggest be the textbooks please.......

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?