1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me-Please

1. Jan 15, 2009 #1
    help me--Please

Hello all :smile:
    I hope that one will help me for the first time I put on a foreign forum
    I am currently studying physics (unfortunately):cry:, I hate this article, I can not understand
    The book provided by the university in his name (fundamentals of physics ---- 8th eaition - Jearl walker)
    Is it possible to give me the names of books to help me end this nightmare
    With all my thanks and gratitude to all
    And accept the apology if it is serious mistakes in the language or writing :shy:
    I am an Arab
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
  2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2009 #2
    Re: help me--Please

The fact that you are an Arab is of no concern, however you need to be more specific in your request. Please do not post in colored font (it is hard for some to read) and do not underline your entire message.

Now, what are you asking?
  4. Jan 15, 2009 #3
    Re: help me--Please

I haven't used Walker's text in my classroom, but I've looked at it. Unfortunately, I think Walker's text is pretty much along the lines of standard texts. So, at the calculus-based level, I really have no strong recommendations. The text you have is probably as good as any others (it's an update of the classic Halliday and Resnick). But perhaps others have strong preferences and can make some recommendations.

Good luck, and welcome to the forums!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?