Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me refute this.

1. Oct 30, 2004 #1
    To my fellow physics scholars,

Help me to explain to this simpleton why exactly his "theories" are so laughable.

What is this imbecile talking about?

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 30, 2004 #2

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

That quote makes very little sense (1. where on earth do you find a room with no gravity ? 2. neutrons have little to do with gravity, 3. neutrons are not positive, 4. neutrons don't flow between stable atoms, 5. you can't make neutrons flow using magnets - magnetic fields are not going to be strong enough to overcome the strong force binding the neutrons and protons in the nucleus) but why do you want to start a new thread to debunk this ? Also, there's no need for 'name calling'.

4. Oct 30, 2004 #3
    Well first off, we probably shouldn't slam him yet since I don't think anyone has any idea what a regenreating machine is. If he's talking about a regenerating machine, he'd need to elaborate a bit more. In any event, magnetism has little to no effect on neutron flux in any reasonable regime so I'd just leave it at (and choose not to waste time ripping up the rest of his statements). My suggestion to this guy would be to "just say no." :wink:

>>> Lee <<<<

5. Oct 30, 2004 #4
    Sorry if I offended you. I just get irked when I see such a blatant display of idiocy.

I'm sure you'll concur when I say that bino is not the sharpest. Look at this quote for example:

What does this mean?

6. Oct 30, 2004 #5

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

"Guy" ? What makes you think so ?

7. Oct 30, 2004 #6
    I am a guy. Thanks for the concern. :smile:

8. Oct 30, 2004 #7
    Another bino baffler:

:confused:

9. Oct 30, 2004 #8

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Oops, sorry. I was talking about bino.

10. Oct 30, 2004 #9

Gokul43201

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Did you consider the possibility that all of this is just a joke ?

11. Oct 30, 2004 #10
    Oh certainly. I just figured that a moderator would ban someone who is merely posting fake experiments, and who would waste their time doing that?

12. Oct 30, 2004 #11
    Okay. A post like this, from a thread from three weeks ago, makes me think he is actually serious, or has some serious time on his hands.

WHAT??!! Actually Gokul, I think you're right. This HAS to be a joke.

13. Oct 30, 2004 #12
    Interesting. Bino made posts saying: "Shuddup GAWB" and "I'm a fuggin genius", and now he has deleted them.

What a fool. I guess thats all he could muster in his defense. It's a shame, because I'd really like to know what the hell he is talking about with all these asinine posts.
    Here's another, he seems to be in something of a frenzied state. It's really bizarre.

:confused:

14. Oct 30, 2004 #13
    I just received this private message from bino:

This is bewildering and oddly threatening. Mods? Can you ban/prevent him from contacting me?

Thanks.

15. Oct 30, 2004 #14
    He just sent me this. Man, all I'm trying to do is absorb some new knowledge. What is this all about?

Ridiculous.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?