Finding PS/AR Ratio: A Guide to Solving Homework Equations

• Thread starter mercedesbenz
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ratio
In summary, the conversation involves a discussion about a poster consistently asking for homework help without showing any work. The community advises the poster to show their work in order to improve their problem-solving skills and receive targeted advice. The conversation ends with a reminder that appropriate action will be taken if the poster continues to refuse to show any effort.
mercedesbenz

Homework Statement

help me find [tex]\frac{PS}{AR}[/tex]
ss.png

Homework Equations

3. The Attempt at a Solution [/B]

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
If this is all information given, then PS/AR is apparently constant for all triangles, so you can just pick one.

Show some WORK! Look at ALL of your previous posts. All of them ask for homework help with absolutely no work. This has got to stop.

:))Gib Z > Why are you so angry?

I admit, perhaps I got a little worked up in that post, especially as his lack of work does not effect me in any way. It is only because I want the poster to actually learn from us at PF, rather than just demand solutions, that we request working. We have repeatedly told the poster to do so. I do however, apologize for the tone of that previous post. Welcome to PF btw Alvyda.

Gib Z said:
Show some WORK! Look at ALL of your previous posts. All of them ask for homework help with absolutely no work. This has got to stop.

+1

and no need to apologize for your tone. This has become commonplace on pf. I mean.. i haven't been around for long.. but the asking for solutions without showing any previous work is much more rampant now than it was when I joined.

mercedesbenz, just to echo what Gib_Z has already said, the rules here at PF clearly state that you must show your working when asking a question.

This rule is there for your own benefit: first and foremost by detailing your working or thoughts it requires you to think about the problem yourself, thus developing your problem solving skills, which are of vital importance when studying the sciences. Secondly, if we know exactly where your struggling we are better equipped to help you with your work, we can give you targeted advice regarding a specific step, rather than giving you vague conceptual hints, which waste your time and ours.

Since you are new here this is merely a friendly warning. However, don't be surprised if you continue to refuse to show your working that your homework threads will go unanswered by homework helpers. The Homework Template is there for a reason, use it!

I'm so sorry,I understand what you mean, Ok,

mercedesbenz said:
I'm so sorry,I understand what you mean, Ok,

and... that's all?

rohanprabhu said:
and... that's all?
Let's not start an argument here, the OP has been warned that he must show his work in future, it's up to him/her if they wish to continue posting here. If the OP continues to refuse to show any effort, then appropriate action will be taken by the mentors.

We all get annoyed at posters who don't show any effort, but this is not the place to discuss it.

Hootenanny said:
Let's not start an argument here, the OP has been warned that he must show his work in future, it's up to him/her if they wish to continue posting here. If the OP continues to refuse to show any effort, then appropriate action will be taken by the mentors.

We all get annoyed at posters who don't show any effort, but this is not the place to discuss it.

actually.. i was expecting him to show some work on the problem in this post so that we could discuss that.. i am not looking for an argument :D

rohanprabhu said:
actually.. i was expecting him to show some work on the problem in this post so that we could discuss that.. i am not looking for an argument :D
Well that's okay then :biggrin:

What is PS/AR Ratio?

The PS/AR Ratio is a financial metric used to evaluate a company's performance by comparing its market capitalization to its annual revenue.

How is PS/AR Ratio calculated?

The PS/AR Ratio is calculated by dividing a company's market capitalization by its annual revenue. The market capitalization is the total value of all outstanding shares of a company's stock, while the annual revenue is the total amount of money the company makes in a year.

What does a low PS/AR Ratio indicate?

A low PS/AR Ratio typically indicates that a company's stock may be undervalued, meaning investors can purchase it at a lower price compared to its revenue. This could be a good opportunity for investors looking for potential growth in the company.

What does a high PS/AR Ratio indicate?

A high PS/AR Ratio generally means that a company's stock may be overvalued, meaning investors are paying a higher price for the stock compared to its revenue. This could indicate that the stock is overpriced and may not be a good investment opportunity.

How can PS/AR Ratio be used for investment decisions?

Investors can use the PS/AR Ratio as a tool to compare the valuation of different companies in the same industry. A lower PS/AR Ratio may indicate a potentially undervalued company, while a higher PS/AR Ratio may suggest an overvalued company. However, it should not be the only factor considered when making investment decisions and should be used in conjunction with other financial metrics and research.