Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help me with this

1. Jun 27, 2006 #1
    Hi, i'm new here. can somebody put here an a schematic of Class AB, D,G or T. I need an audio amplifier that work with bjt and mosfet simultaneously, i think that kind of amplifier is class g, but i'm not sure,for example i saw an 5000w amplifier with 2sc5200 and his pnp pair working with irfp250 with his pair, the power supply was 80V -0- 80V and 70V-0-70V.
    That amplifier works with switching, i think.

Thanks for your help

P.D: my english isn't well Sorry i'm learning
  2. jcsd
  3. Jun 27, 2006 #2

Staff: Mentor

What kind of audio websites have you tried looking through so far? I googled audio amp tutorial power schematic, and got lots of hits:

For example, here's a website with links to lots of pages with schematics:

And here's a book resource from Amazon that you might want to check out:

4. Jun 27, 2006 #3
    Thanks for your help, but i need specially schematics of Power amplifiers, my need is an schematic of some amplifier that work with switching with mosfets an Bjt, better if is complementary.

i will check that links.

5. Jun 27, 2006 #4
    i saw one amplifier with this system, with an a IC, the reference i don't know, one comrade said that this is an a regulator, or can be a pulse modulator, i think what that IC control the switching operation with the mosfets and Bjt's

My english Sucks!!!:yuck:
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?