Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help Name Chroot-Monique's Love-Childs, Please

Name the Love-Childs

Poll closed Jul 20, 2004.
  1. Monique II and Chroot II

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. Marie and Isaac

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Microbe and Solenoid

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. ??? and ???

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  1. Jul 17, 2004 #1
    Due to the little known and dangerous phenomenon known as "Mentor Trans-Forum Electro-Fertilization," the above-mentioned persons find themselves the surprised parents of insty-twins.

2. jcsd
  3. Jul 17, 2004 #2

Evo

Staff: Mentor

:surprise:

:surprise: :surprise:

:surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Well, it was bound to happen sooner or later. :wink:

4. Jul 17, 2004 #3

chroot

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Umm... I'm not sure exactly how to respond to this thread. :confused: My girlfriend doesn't know either, but she's not happy about it!!! *runs away*

- Warren

5. Jul 17, 2004 #4

Monique

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

lol, where did this come from? :surprise:

From cats, to skunks, to ants, to.. babies?
    (Holly must still be heartbroken over Stubs :frown:)
    Unless chroot is feeling bloated I think we can cancel this thread :eek:

6. Jul 17, 2004 #5
    Aw, you guys are no fun. The poor twins are unwanted, I guess. *sniff* They were formed in a wholesome and sanitary manner, and, as others have noted elsewhere, found under a cabbage leaf in an Iowa farmer's kitchen garden. The little girl has tiny klompen on her feet and looks intelligent, the boy is scowling and teething on a sliderule.

7. Jul 17, 2004 #6
    The two cuddle at night and wait for their parents to come. The girl ends up screaming but that is most likely to do with the fact that the boys get fed up of the sliderule :rofl: . The wake up and get ready for another parentless day. 'Claim me, Claim me.' they cry. Oh it is so sad. :cry: :cry:

The Bob (2004 ©)

8. Jul 17, 2004 #7
    It is sad, The Bob. Very sad. And there are many, many unclaimed Electro-Forum childs in the Virtual Nursery, you know. This is all very secret, and I can see now I should never have pointed out this sad side effect of Posting in Alien-Controlled Fora, because the PF people just aren't ready for it. And you never know whose electronic genes are going to combine with whom's...we've had some frightening combinations...

9. Jul 17, 2004 #8

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Chronique and M00t?

10. Jul 17, 2004 #9
    Obviously, chique and monoot.

11. Jul 17, 2004 #10

Janitor

Science Advisor

Now if it should show an unnatural affection for mops and floor wax, maybe the little tyke isn't from the electronic seed of Chroot...

12. Jul 17, 2004 #11
    Janitor, I have news: You have 14 electro-forum childs to your name so far...the Aliens LIKE you, it seems, wish your code to continue. Your Childs in the Virtual Nursery bustle about nicely, changing their own diapers and polishing the floor with their little crocheted booties...I'm not going to reveal with whom you last, er, combined...the aliens just want code, code, code...

13. Jul 17, 2004 #12

Janitor

Science Advisor

Holly, I'm cool with that, as long as the aliens can't garnish my wages for child support.

14. Jul 17, 2004 #13

Evo

I think we have a winner. :biggrin:

:tongue2: Obviously not mine.

Now I am wondering what other unknown cyber pairings there may be. Moonbear and zoobyshoe might be interesting. Yes...little moonshoe & zoobybear. :approve:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2004
  15. Jul 17, 2004 #14

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Awww. that's cuuute!!! :shy:

Hey, maybe if Evo and Enigma cross-pollinated we'd have a little Enigmo! :smile:

16. Jul 17, 2004 #15

Moonbear

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

:surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise: :eek: :surprise:

Oh dear. We were hoping you wouldn't find out about little moo-shoe and zoo-bear. Guess the cat's out of the bag now :redface:

17. Jul 17, 2004 #16

plover

Homework Helper

How about: chgntyp +x+x and chgntyp +x+y?

18. Jul 18, 2004 #17

Tsu

Gold Member

Tell us more, holly!!!!

19. Jul 18, 2004 #18

Tsu

Gold Member

Hey! Ivan's got a thread going about Mentat and Gale17. Would there be a little Galetat running around that nursery??

20. Jul 18, 2004 #19

Math Is Hard

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

GALETAT!?? hee hee hee hee

21. Jul 18, 2004 #20

Evo

Alas, poor Enigmo. :frown: His father, chained to a chair in the AE lab, his mother, known to have a very large and hairy tail. :surprise:

The future looks bleak for the brilliant (on his father's side), yet smelly lad. :cry:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?