Help Name Chroot-Monique's Love-Childs, Please

• Thread starter holly
  • Start date
In summary: Now I am wondering what other unknown cyber pairings there may be. Moonbear and zoobyshoe might be interesting. Yes...little moonshoe & zoobybear. :approve:

Name the Love-Childs

• Monique II and Chroot II

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Marie and Isaac

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Microbe and Solenoid

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • ??? and ???

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
chroot said:
BTW, since everyone's enjoying this group complaining session, I should register my own complaint. I thought holly's creation of this thread to discuss my "lovechild" with Monique was in fact rather petulant and discourteous to both Monique and I. I made a passing joke in another thread (which admittedly was itself mildly inappropriate), which led holly to make this thread. I was rather disappointed that she did not contact me (or presumably Monique either) before deciding to initiate a public discussion about our "lovechild." Although the thread turned out to be very funny, its premise was a little questionable.

I should also add that member should not chastise other members for their posts or threads, so long as those posts or threads do not violate our terms of service. If you don't like a thread, don't participate in it. Simple as that.

- Warren

A lot of things you've said have been inappropriate, vexatious, deceitful and discourteous.

You don't see me whining about it in a post.

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Loren, were you doing a search for your name? That is the only situation where I see text in red.

Loren Booda said:
Why the heck does my name appear in red in several posts (including my own) above? It would be the first time that my computer would have done this by itself. The red letter for truth?
I don't see your name in red, were you searching, or just viewing a post normally?

We had a thread on masturbation once didnt we? :tongue2:

My name's appearing in red, quite creepy at first, apparently coincided with some repairs on PF around 2 PM today. A concurrent search on my user name yielded a posting history gone haywire, which quickly repaired itself upon another attempt. No more dread of red.