Digital Logic Design Help Needed: Pass Your Lab with Quartus | Hotmail Email

• Thread starter nermus
  • Start date
In summary, The conversation is about seeking help with a digital logic lab project. The person has completed most of the project but is stuck on one aspect and is asking for private help. The other person suggests posting the problem publicly to aid others, but the first person explains that it is not possible due to the complexity of the project. The main issue is with a state machine controlling an ALU.
nermus
Hi, if any1 with good knowledge on digital logic is willing to help me to pass my lab email me @ komaasou at hotmail . com
I've done the whole thing but one thing is missing and I cannot figure it out.

Last edited:
Engineering news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF , Nermus! You will find lots of helpful folks here.

All you need to do is to state your problem,
show us the work you have done on it and where you are getting stuck.

We can then attempt to steer you in a successful direction. :smile

(suggestion: please use a spell check, it makes your descriptions clearer and members will take your posts more seriously).

I figured it out

Congratulations for that. Good job. Now... how about posting as much about the problem as you can, to aid in the education of others who might find themselves in the same situation? This is, after all, a teaching forum (excluding my own posts). What you have done to solve your problem might very well be of great benefit to a lot of people.

It's not possible to post something on it. That is why I asked for private help. It's not a word problem or something like it. It's a whole project, and it would require 5 pdf's just to let you know of what it is about and a lot of schematics and xls's to show my progress.
Basically I was stuck at a state machine that controls an ALU.

I see your point.

1. What is Quartus?

Quartus is a software tool developed by Intel for designing and programming field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs).

2. How do I get help with using Quartus?

You can find tutorials, user guides, and other resources on the Intel website. You can also join online forums and communities where experienced users can provide assistance.

3. Can Quartus be used for both designing and programming FPGAs?

Yes, Quartus has a design entry feature that allows you to create and simulate your design. It also has a programming feature that allows you to configure the FPGA with your design.

4. Is Quartus compatible with all FPGAs?

No, Quartus is specifically designed for Intel FPGAs. However, it does support a wide range of Intel FPGA families, including Cyclone, Arria, and Stratix.

5. Can I use Quartus for other types of designs besides FPGAs?

Yes, Quartus also supports designing and programming complex programmable logic devices (CPLDs) using the MAX+PLUS II software. It also has a feature for designing and simulating digital signal processing (DSP) systems.