1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help needed Lightning and Physics

1. Sep 26, 2004 #1
    hey ppl...i really need ur help here....please give me some ideas because i am making a project about Physics and Lightning. so if u can support me with intresting ideas coz i am bored from da ones i already saw...i will relly apperitiate the help...thnx alot....and yea..i am in Grade 12, so make it little complicated :D thnx again :cool: :tongue:
  2. jcsd
  3. Sep 26, 2004 #2
    What type of thing are you looking for, a complex circuit, and idea to write about...?
  4. Sep 26, 2004 #3
    yea ....charges and complex circuit....and someting little more complicated...lol..thnx man
  5. Sep 27, 2004 #4
    plzz guys....da project dead line is soo close...may anyone help/...plzzz..plzzz plzzzz
  6. Sep 27, 2004 #5
    You need to be far more specific if you want help.
  7. Sep 27, 2004 #6

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper

Well, since you're looking for a bit of a challenge:

Construct a prototype electrical generator that uses atmospheric lightning as its source. :smile:
  8. Oct 4, 2004 #7
    thnx a lot Tide, thats a nice challenge that i will try, but there is no lightning in Egypt now, from where would i get it...
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?