1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help Needed : Physics Past Paper - Mark Scheme

1. Apr 17, 2008 #1
    Hi,

I'm new, hello to you all! I am in need of a physics past paper mark scheme! I need the mark scheme for the PHYSICS (B) ADVANCING PHYSICS OCR AS Level exam Monday 18th June 2001. I need it as quick as possible so any ideas or links would be great!

Many thanks Mark

2. jcsd
  3. Apr 17, 2008 #2

Danger

Gold Member

Welcome to PF, MarkyMark.
    Unfortunately, this sounds to me (as a non-academic) that you're trying to cheat. That is not supported here, but I'll refer you to a Mentor for evaluation.

4. Apr 17, 2008 #3
    sorry about that, didn't realize! I cant find any so i will buckle down a do it, will also learn a little!!

Mark

5. Apr 17, 2008 #4

cristo

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor

I'm not sure that past mark schemes are made available to the general public. If you wanted it to check your answers, then you could always ask your teacher if s/he has a copy, or alternatively post your attempts in the homework help forums here, and someone will check over your work for you.

6. Apr 17, 2008 #5

Hootenanny

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Unfortunately OCR only release recent mark schemes, the most recent is 2005. To echo what cristo said, we'll be more than happy to have a look at your solutions or help you with any problems.

Welcome to the forums btw :smile:

7. Apr 17, 2008 #6
    Hoot, teachers know some students too well, they only set ones that you cannot find on the internet. Personally I think it's pathetic going about it that way, and is just an added job for the teachers.

8. Apr 17, 2008 #7

Danger

Gold Member

If you're going to go to all of that trouble anyhow, why not learn a lot? :biggrin:

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?