Understanding Maxwell's Equations: Translating and Simplifying with Visual Aids

In summary, the author is looking for a way to generate a gravitational force using an equation from a previous article. They are unsure of how to overcome the magnetic permeability obstacle.
jumpjack
I need some help figuring out if this document is correct:
http://spazio.110mb.com/maxwell.pdf

I tried to translate it into english but is far too complex for my english, so I tried to summarize it with a couple of images:
http://spazio.110mb.com/immagini/maxwell.html

I'd like to know the unit of measure of the resulting X, and how I could possible verify the new X equation by building that magnet; the author suggests a 6 meters radius magnet but it's quite big, and I'd like to figure out if I could build a smaller (and cheaper!) one , even just capable of "bringing up" a few grams of matter, which would be far enough!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
None?

can't understand such a behaviour.

"E", "D", "B", and "H" are familiar but without knowing what "R" and "X" are supposed to represent, it is impossible to say anything about this. Was this actually published in a Journal or just someone unedited thoughts?

Eugene Podkletnov published in 1992 a research which, as far as I can understand from some numbers and descriptions (10^6 Hz current into a toroid), appears to be studying same effect Sabato Scala found in his equations:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39625078/Eugene-Podkletnov-Physica-C-1992

The "Podkletnov effect" discovert caused a lot of researches to start; looks like the biggest difficulty is how to detect gravitomagnetics effects, due to their very very VERY low amplitude w.r.t. electromagnetic effects, but it appears quite sure that such an effect does exist.

Podkletnov used liquid helium and superonductors to produce gravity modificartions; havinbg no access to such resources, I wonder if I could find another way to get same results, starting from equation for X and "playing" with different values for its terms.

I think biggest obstacle is repredented by magnetic permeability, which must be very high (over 100.000) to see the effect using low frequencies and/or low currents.

Maybe magnetic permeability raises in cooled superconductors?!?

jumpjack said:
Eugene Podkletnov published in 1992 a research which, as far as I can understand from some numbers and descriptions (10^6 Hz current into a toroid), appears to be studying same effect Sabato Scala found in his equations:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/39625078/Eugene-Podkletnov-Physica-C-1992

The "Podkletnov effect" discovert caused a lot of researches to start; looks like the biggest difficulty is how to detect gravitomagnetics effects, due to their very very VERY low amplitude w.r.t. electromagnetic effects, but it appears quite sure that such an effect does exist.

Podkletnov used liquid helium and superonductors to produce gravity modificartions; havinbg no access to such resources, I wonder if I could find another way to get same results, starting from equation for X and "playing" with different values for its terms.

I think biggest obstacle is repredented by magnetic permeability, which must be very high (over 100.000) to see the effect using low frequencies and/or low currents.

Maybe magnetic permeability raises in cooled superconductors?!?

Er.. no. Please look at the HISTORY of the podkletnov effect and why this has not been verified.

This discussion is closed.

Zz.

1. What are the Maxwell equations?

The Maxwell equations, also known as the Maxwell's equations, are a set of four fundamental equations in classical electromagnetism that describe the relationship between electric and magnetic fields and their sources, which are electric charges and currents.

2. What is the significance of the Maxwell equations?

The Maxwell equations are important because they provide a mathematical framework for understanding and predicting the behavior of electric and magnetic fields. They also helped to unify the theories of electricity and magnetism, laying the foundation for modern physics and technology.

3. How are the Maxwell equations used in real-life applications?

The Maxwell equations are used in a wide range of real-life applications, such as in the design of electric motors, generators, antennas, and other electronic devices. They are also essential in the field of telecommunications, as they describe the propagation of electromagnetic waves, which are used in radio, television, and cellular communication systems.

4. What are some common problems encountered when working with the Maxwell equations?

Some common problems encountered when working with the Maxwell equations include difficulties in solving them analytically, as they often involve complex mathematical operations. Another challenge is incorporating the effects of time-varying electric and magnetic fields, which requires the use of advanced mathematical techniques and computer simulations.

5. Are the Maxwell equations still relevant in modern physics?

Yes, the Maxwell equations are still relevant in modern physics and continue to be a cornerstone of our understanding of electromagnetism. They are also a key component in the development of new technologies, such as wireless communication, renewable energy sources, and medical imaging systems.