Quantum Proofs Made Easy: Get Help from Experts Today!

• Thread starter belleamie
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Proofs
In summary, the person was looking for help with proofs, and was told that it is the worst for them and that they need help with the inbetweens. They attached images of the proofs that they were given.
belleamie
Help on proofs? pleasee

Hi there, I was given these proofs to do for my quantum class.
proofs are the worst for me, I know it work and i have and idea how it starts which i wrote in the image but I can't seem to figure out the inbetweens. I've attach the images, if anyone can help me that would be great! thanks

Attachments

• quamumprobimage.JPG
    quamumprobimage.JPG
    23.4 KB · Views: 361
Physics news on Phys.org
The first one you do use Taylor expansion and make an observation about regrouping the series with the [tex]\imath[/tex] stuff. The other ones follow from this first proof.

MalleusScientiarum said:
The first one you do use Taylor expansion and make an observation about regrouping the series with the [tex]\imath[/tex] stuff. The other ones follow from this first proof.

I'm not so sure how to regroup the i's? do you mean figure out what sin x identity is and cos x idenity and plus it in, in the 2! group and the the other for the 3! group?

You are on the right track with Part 1.
The result is known as Euler's formula.
Look here for more help with the proof
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euler's_formula

You are on the right track with Part 2a.
You should next use Euler's formula to write
[tex]
e^{ia} e^{ib} = (\cos(a) + i \sin(a)) (\cos(b) + i \sin(b))
[/tex]

Part 2b) is same approach as part 2a)

I'm sorry, I don't understand part 3.

Good luck

You could prove #2 very easily geometrically.

Thanks a bunch i understand #1, 2a&b now, can anyone help me on the 3rd question?

Did you copy #3 exactly as it is written in the book? I am thinking that you did not, because the question as written implies that [itex]z_1*z_2=z_1+z_2[/itex], which is certainly not true.

Ir's easy enough to find out what you do get when you multiply [itex]z_1[/itex] and [itex]z_2[/itex] together. Just let [itex]z_1=|z_1|e^{i\phi_1}[/itex] and [itex]z_2=|z_2|e^{i\phi_2}[/itex] and multiply them together using the rules for multiplying exponential functions that you learned in precalculus.

1. What is the purpose of "Quantum Proofs Made Easy"?

The purpose of "Quantum Proofs Made Easy" is to provide assistance and guidance to individuals and organizations in understanding and utilizing quantum proofs, which are mathematical proofs that involve principles of quantum mechanics.

2. Who can benefit from using "Quantum Proofs Made Easy"?

Anyone who is interested in understanding and using quantum proofs can benefit from "Quantum Proofs Made Easy". This includes scientists, researchers, mathematicians, and students.

3. How can "Quantum Proofs Made Easy" help me with my research or work?

"Quantum Proofs Made Easy" can provide expert assistance and support in understanding and applying quantum proofs to your research or work. The experts can provide personalized guidance and help you with any challenges or questions you may have.

4. Are the experts at "Quantum Proofs Made Easy" qualified?

Yes, the experts at "Quantum Proofs Made Easy" are highly qualified and experienced in the field of quantum mechanics and mathematical proofs. They have a deep understanding of quantum principles and are skilled in applying them to solve complex problems.

5. How do I get help from the experts at "Quantum Proofs Made Easy"?

You can get help from the experts at "Quantum Proofs Made Easy" by contacting them through their website or email. They will provide personalized assistance and support to help you with your specific needs and goals.