Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help Please - Laptop Problems.

1. Aug 22, 2006 #1
    My laptop is having serious issues. Audio is skipping (more depending on what I am running) and it is taking longer to load things and to start up (an excessive time to start up).

I had this problem before and did I system restart, and that fixed it. A day or so later the problem returned, and I did a system restart. The problem still exists. My friend who knows more about computers had no idea how to fix it, but he assured me that it is unlikely to be a hardware problem (especially since it was fixed and came back)

I run Xp and a wireless connection. It is a new computer (a month old or less) from ibuypower.com and I cannot think of anything I did to cause the problem. 2.2 Mhz processor and 2 gigs ram.

Seriously annoyed.

2. jcsd
  3. Aug 23, 2006 #2
    dooga16@hotmail.com

That is my email and msn address. 114842763 is my ICQ. Looking for someone with knowledge of Hijack this if possible.

Thanks

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?