1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help to writr a math poem,

1. Apr 27, 2005 #1
    help to writr a math poem,plz

my math teacher asked us to write a math poem with any 5 math word (like cosine, graph,one,two,..) and in one paragraph explained in your own words how you understand the poem, i don't have enough time to think about it.and the due time is tomorrow. plz ,help me,dear every helper
  2. jcsd
  3. Apr 27, 2005 #2
    I doubt that you can ask people here to write a math poem for you... We can help you with your homework, not do it for you.
  4. Apr 27, 2005 #3

heya toxic, can u help me with my HW?
  5. Apr 27, 2005 #4

Science Advisor

[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{Such is life that \underline{circles} about,}} [/tex]
    [tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{One day clarity, the next day doubt;}} [/tex]
    [tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{Like \underline{sine} waves that ever ebb and flow,}} [/tex]
    [tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{We try to \underline{maximize} what we know.}} [/tex]
    [tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{By following \underline{lines} that are straight and true,}} [/tex]
    [tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{We \underline{solve} our problems each day anew!!}} [/tex]

6. Apr 27, 2005 #5
    hahaha very nice.
  7. Apr 28, 2005 #6
    one, two, Freddy's coming for you.
    three, four, better lock the door.
    five, six, grab a crucifix
    seven, eight, it's too late
    nine, ten, Freddy's back again! :eek:
  8. Apr 28, 2005 #7
    Circle, circles circumference of circles,
    Pi times diameter, see what you get,
    Circumference of a circle in five secs.

If you want to do diameter
    Divide circumference by pie.
    The diameter will appear,
    What an easy formulie.

It's not quite over, just one more thing,
    Area of a circle is easy as anything.
    Find the radius and square it, then times it by pi.

That's it, nothing else, bye bye!
  9. Apr 29, 2005 #8
    thx,people help me to do my hw,,,,,here are
  10. Apr 29, 2005 #9
    kiss kisss kisssssssssssss
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?