Can You Help Me Write a Math Poem in One Paragraph?

• Thread starter air_zxt
  • Start date
In summary, a student asked for help with their homework assignment to write a math poem with five math words and explain it in their own words. A clever poem incorporating words like cosine, graph, one, two, and sine was suggested, followed by a poem about circles and their formulas for circumference, diameter, and area. The student thanked their helpers with kisses.
air_zxt
help to writr a math poem,please

my math teacher asked us to write a math poem with any 5 math word (like cosine, graph,one,two,..) and in one paragraph explained in your own words how you understand the poem, i don't have enough time to think about it.and the due time is tomorrow. please ,help me,dear every helper

Physics news on Phys.org
I doubt that you can ask people here to write a math poem for you... We can help you with your homework, not do it for you.

heya toxic, can u help me with my HW?

air_zxt said:
my math teacher asked us to write a math poem with any 5 math word (like cosine, graph,one,two,..) and in one paragraph explained in your own words how you understand the poem, i don't have enough time to think about it.and the due time is tomorrow. please ,help me,dear every helper
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{Such is life that \underline{circles} about,}} [/tex]
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{One day clarity, the next day doubt;}} [/tex]
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{Like \underline{sine} waves that ever ebb and flow,}} [/tex]
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{We try to \underline{maximize} what we know.}} [/tex]
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{By following \underline{lines} that are straight and true,}} [/tex]
[tex] \color{blue}\bigstar \hspace{3cm} \color{blue}\mbox{\textsf{We \underline{solve} our problems each day anew!}} [/tex]

~~

hahaha very nice.

one, two, Freddy's coming for you.
three, four, better lock the door.
five, six, grab a crucifix
seven, eight, it's too late
nine, ten, Freddy's back again! :eek:

Circle, circles circumference of circles,
Pi times diameter, see what you get,
Circumference of a circle in five secs.

If you want to do diameter
Divide circumference by pie.
The diameter will appear,
What an easy formulie.

It's not quite over, just one more thing,
Area of a circle is easy as anything.
Find the radius and square it, then times it by pi.

That's it, nothing else, bye bye!

thx,people help me to do my hw,,,,,here are

kiss kisss kisssssssssssss

1. What is a math poem?

A math poem is a type of poem that incorporates mathematical concepts, equations, and symbols into its structure and content. It can be used to teach, explain, or simply celebrate the beauty of mathematics.

2. How do I write a math poem?

To write a math poem, you can start by choosing a mathematical concept or equation that inspires you. Then, think about how you can use poetic devices such as rhyme, rhythm, and imagery to convey the idea in a creative and engaging way. You can also use mathematical symbols and equations within the poem to enhance its meaning.

3. Can anyone write a math poem?

Yes, anyone can write a math poem! You do not have to be a math expert to create a meaningful and engaging poem about mathematics. All you need is a basic understanding of mathematical concepts and a creative mindset.

4. What are some examples of math poems?

Some examples of math poems include "The Square Root of Three" by David Feinberg, "Geometry of Love" by Rachel Rooney, and "The Möbius Strip" by Adrian Henri. These poems use mathematical concepts and equations to convey messages about love, life, and the human experience.

5. How can math poems be used in education?

Math poems can be used in education to make learning mathematics more engaging and enjoyable for students. They can also help students to understand complex concepts by presenting them in a creative and relatable way. Additionally, math poems can be a fun and unique way to assess students' understanding of mathematical concepts.