TJ Lydon's Invention: Seeking Help in Understanding Laws of Science

• Thread starter tjlydonjr
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Invention
In summary, TJ Lydon is developing an invention that uses compressed air release to generate electricity. He would like to ask the members of this forum for help determining whether or not he's breaking any laws of science. His invention involves only mechanical problems.
tjlydonjr
Hello,
My name is TJ Lydon. I have an invention that I am working on. I would like to ask the members of this forum for help determining whether or not I'm breaking any laws of science. My invention involves using compressed air release in water as the power source to generate electricity. It involves only mechanical problems.

Please let me know where I need to post my questions.

I would also be very interested in getting in email contact with people from this forum to discuss the specifics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engineering news on Phys.org
This seems to be more of an engineering problem then a physics problem. You need to provide a bit more information before we can tell you if your expectations are non physical.

Well, here's a place to start.

http://www.bubbleology.com/Hydrodynamics.html [Broken]

I assume that you want to keep your idea a secret? I am suspicious that you may be working on a false premise. How does this provide a power source? Do you mean to use the bubbles to run a paddlewheel?

Last edited by a moderator:
For privacy reasons I prefer not. If no one else chimes in and if you wish to get that serious about things then you should probably contact a local high school of college physics teacher - somebody that you can meet with directly. Also, I would be very low key in this approach. Most people will put up a wall pretty quickly with requests such as yours.

If you wish to PM me I can give you my word that your secret is safe with me, however your PM may not be entirely secret. I'm sure that Greg and Chroot are waiting now with baited breath. :biggrin:

Sounds like another PMM, wot ?

I'd be happy to look at the idea also. I hereby agree to non-disclosure and non-competition. I wonder if you came up with this idea while scuba diving?

- Warren

I like several aspects of the basic idea (using compressed air under water and somehow using the rising bubbles). Without knowing any more than that, I would say that you have to watch that it doesn't require more energy to compress the air and recover the spent canisters (if you use that type of delivery system) then can be created by the system.

TJ, I edited out your personal contact info (phone number). You really don't want that floating out in freespace.

Anyone interested in contacting Mr. Lydon, please use our private messenging system or contact him through email.

[/mod hat]

1. What is TJ Lydon's invention?

TJ Lydon's invention is a device that helps us better understand the laws of science by conducting experiments and gathering data.

2. How does TJ Lydon's invention work?

The invention works by using advanced technology to simulate different scientific scenarios and collect data. It then analyzes the data to help us understand the underlying laws and principles of science.

3. Why is TJ Lydon's invention important?

This invention is important because it allows us to gain a deeper understanding of the laws of science, which can help us make advancements in various fields such as medicine, technology, and environmental conservation.

4. Who can benefit from using TJ Lydon's invention?

Scientists, researchers, and students can benefit from using this invention as it provides a hands-on and interactive approach to learning and understanding the laws of science.

5. Is TJ Lydon's invention accessible to the general public?

Currently, the invention is primarily used in research and educational institutions. However, there are efforts to make it more accessible to the general public in the future, as it has the potential to revolutionize the way we learn and understand science.