1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help with ideas about a project

1. Aug 21, 2011 #1
    Hello. I am new here so I don't really know where my question belongs. I've already put it in the "homework" section but I dont think it was the right one. Anyway, here's my little problem. I am not an engineer or anything. I am not even in college yet. I am starting my senior year in september and the thing is, I am specialized in mathematics, (which means the most important subjects are math and physics) and I would like to go to an engineering institute. What I would like is to make a project, involving physics for example, (an experiment or anything) that would allow me to be accepted (I have high grades and I hope I have a shot at a good institute). The problem is, I live in Tunisia, so this kind of opportunities are not exactly a dime a dozen in my country, that's why I really need your help. I want ideas abt projects, just ideas to start with cause I really have no clue and I would like to start as soon as possible (like, even tomorrow ). I can manage to have a little help from physics teachers but I have to come up with an idea first. I looked everywhere and I only find little science experiments (too easy, not "creative" enough). I would really appreciate some good ideas, and thank you for your time, I really need you !
    P.S. : english is only my 3rd language, so I apologize for syntax or spelling mistakes.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted