Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help with Masters Programme

1. Nov 9, 2011 #1
    Hi Guys
    I was going through the Masters Program of Glasgow University UK in Mechanical Engineering

Here is the link for course description:
    http://www.gla.ac.uk/postgraduate/taught/mechanicalengineering/degreestructure/ [Broken]

The core subjects are Innovative Engineering Design & Integrated Engineering Design.
    They don't have a module descriptor,( or it doesn't work), but they have given some basic description of individual core subjects.
    At first glance the Course looks more like a management/production subject than a technical one and what does "Innovative Design Methodology " mean.

They have put up pictures of ANSYS/CAD models.
    I am more of a Research ( R&D) type of a guy and the only part of the course that excites me is "Innovative".

Can anyone help me out by going through the link , is it really "Innovative" or more a Management style course?

PS: I have also mailed the University Representatives , asking for a better description.

Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2017
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted