Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Help with study project on Broadband using ADSL2+ technology

1. Aug 3, 2009 #1
    Help with study project on "Broadband using ADSL2+ technology"

Hi there,

I am a student of electronics and telecomm.As mentioned I am hoping to do a study project on ADSL2+ technology with the help from a local telephone company.Reading many websites I have got a general idea about the topic but it seems too vast and I can't seem to understand which parts should I concentrate more on.So if someone could help me with what topic I should concentrate more on - the hardware(DSLAM,DSL modem,etc) or the digital signal processing or the modulation technique and so on.Give me some lead on the topic u suggest and if any sequence in which I should try reading them.Also please suggest any ideas to make this a working project(Right now I can't think of anything which I could make for this project:frown:)

Any help would be appreciated.Thanks in advance:smile:.

2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you offer guidance or do you also need help?
Draft saved Draft deleted