Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Herbal solutions to the world's woes

1. Feb 17, 2004 #1
    A friend mentioned that cannibinoids have a special property that only they have regarding brain functions. I know Jamaicans who say that there are cures for the common cold with good marijuana. Krishna was said to make a drink "bhang" out of cannibus.

Why don't people look into sacred substances to find solutions to the world's ills? Someone please explain this to me, because it seems people WANT the illnesses and sadness that we see around us.

There are many natural healthy solutions that are overlooked, does this make any sense?

Once science looks at the proven health values of herbal substances, then I will give it credit for "being smart." Until that time, science is proven to be intentionally ignorant of healthy solutions.

Thank you for the opportunity to ask this question. May we find the solutions we need. Amen.
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted