Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala

• Thread starter jim mcnamara
  • Start date
In summary, "Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala" is a popular comic strip created by British cartoonists John Berger and John Wyse. It features a group of cats and their daily adventures with their human owners. New comic strips are published every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, and the cats are based on real cats that the creators have interacted with. Fans can purchase merchandise featuring the beloved cats, and the comic also touches on themes of friendship, loyalty, and animal welfare.
jim mcnamara
Mentor
Berger and Wyse feed their cat, ala Physics Forums

Attachments

• baw130610.jpg
    baw130610.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 383
Physics news on Phys.org
Not really, because now we know there's nothing in the can.

Edit: unless I'm missing something here :confused:

I guess: until you open the can it has both food|no food, (or maybe live food|dead food). However, the cartoonist missed the point. Or did not have poison and a Geiger counter to put in the can... I don't think poison kills cat food, either. Oh well, I thought it was interesting. If "not even wrong".

1. What is "Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala"?

"Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala" is a comic strip created by British cartoonists John Berger and John Wyse. The comic follows the antics of a group of cats as they navigate their daily lives with their human owners.

2. How often is a new comic strip published?

A new comic strip of "Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala" is published every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday on the official website and social media accounts of Berger & Wyse.

3. Are the cats in the comic based on real cats?

Yes, the cats in "Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala" are based on real cats that Berger and Wyse have interacted with in their lives. Each cat has its own distinct personality and traits, just like real cats do.

4. Can I purchase merchandise featuring the comic?

Yes, there is a variety of merchandise available for purchase on the official website of "Feeding Time: Berger & Wyse's Cat Ala". Items include t-shirts, mugs, and phone cases featuring the beloved cats from the comic.

5. Are there any recurring themes or messages in the comic?

While the comic primarily focuses on the humorous and often mischievous behavior of cats, it also touches on themes such as friendship, loyalty, and the bond between humans and their pets. The creators also use the comic to shed light on animal welfare issues and promote adoption of shelter cats.