Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Here's a neat little program

1. Jan 15, 2006 #1
    This is a free program that prints all sorts of graph paper. It is really customizable and has lots of different types. I had to look for a free host so I could upload it so there might be a pop up ad, but you can ignore any ads I don't get paid for them. The download button is right in the middle of the page. It also wouldn't let me upload an exe file so I had to zip it. but it is a safe, free program.
    Graph Paper Printer

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 15, 2006 #2
    Very cool. Thanks

4. Jan 15, 2006 #3
    Neat, thanks for the post! Is there a thread anywhere dedicated to other neat freeware that might be useful to others? Maybe this could be it.

Here's a handy tape calculator. It does complex expressions like (((1 + 2) * 3)^4)% + 56*10^-7 / 8 and retains them for editing and re-calculation: AddUp 1. Small footprint.

5. Jan 15, 2006 #4
    that's pretty good. thanks. I don't like drawing graphs, but it has to be done...

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?