Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey All

1. Aug 31, 2003 #1
    Greetings everyone...

My name on this board used to be gamemania1986 (Does anyone remember?). I wanted a fresh start so I registered another username.

Before, I lived in Thailand. I lived in a university area (where my father studied) in which internet was free. Now I live in Indonesia as a Computer Science undergraduate at Gadjah Mada University. Imagine, they only give you 60 hours of free internet for a semester! Guess I'll have to spend a lot of money to be online. Maybe I'll be forced to reduce my online time.

Btw I'm planning to apply to USA colleges/universities. I don't really like being on a country/university where internet access is expensive and book access is minimum. Amazon won't sell it books to Indonesia, and I can't find any place in Yogya that sell foreign books.

I'll take SAT I in October. I already have TOEFL and SAT II scores. I'm planning Princeton. Any suggestions?

Well, I'm hoping for great times together in the future.

I think that's enough for an introduction.... :)

Long live PF!
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 31, 2003 #2
    Don't plan only Princeton.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?