Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey All

1. Nov 19, 2003 #1
    So hey everyone... i guess i've been gone a bit eh? Hey dduardo, i'm back no worries. I wasn't stuck in a dishwasher... my computer's crashed. Its so dead now. Serves the dumb thing right.... it was always being retarded anyways... course... now i have no computer, all i have is the old lap top that i'm not supposed to be using anyways...

Oh, guess what i found in history the other day? when you type Gale17 in at google, and you read the little blups from the first three sites... one has my little uh wordie thingies and says wicked hot chick... another has that thread from forever ago that was supposed to chear me up when i was all depressed, and then you can see part of my profile from philosophy forums where it says my bday and stuff.... it was really cool... cause i was supposed to be searching something about casablanca, and then got distracted and my friends thought i was all cool cause you could search my sn on google....

ok so the friends were imaginary, and i was the only one who thought it was cool pfft...
  2. jcsd
  3. Nov 19, 2003 #2
    You really need to get out more.......
  4. Nov 19, 2003 #3
    Hey good to have you back with us.
  5. Nov 19, 2003 #4
    wow you people reply fast.... i look away for two seconds and already two responses... This place makes me feel so loved!
  6. Nov 19, 2003 #5
    We need to get out more too!
  7. Nov 19, 2003 #6
    Yea, think i will go learn some more tunes on my guitar.
  8. Nov 19, 2003 #7
    I did a google search a couple weeks ago, and a thread that I started was the first link that came up in the results. Some one coppied it and put it on thier site.
    Well, its just like they say, "You're unique, just like everybody else."
  9. Nov 19, 2003 #8
    thanks photon... way to rain on my parade...

i like that other thing they say... "Gale17 is specialer than you photon, shaddup"
  10. Nov 19, 2003 #9
    I didn't know I could make it rain on things. I gotta figure out which button I pushed to do that.

You know, they call me Photon because I'm so virtuous.
  11. Nov 19, 2003 #10
    hey gale...don't forget to comment on the masturbation post:wink:

And ya, we all need to get out more
  12. Nov 19, 2003 #11
    no worries zantra... you couldn't keep me out of the masturbation thread if you tried!

and no... yall don't wanna get out more... cause now that i'm back around you guys don't want to miss out. You know you've missed me!
  13. Nov 19, 2003 #12
    Just out of curiosity, how many times every day do you change your signiature, avatar, and status?
  14. Nov 19, 2003 #13

hmm so you've noticed eh? well i usually do it maybe once or twice a week... but lets say i'm making up for my absence does it bother you love? i'm sorry...
  15. Nov 20, 2003 #14

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

I was inspired by your autogoogling, Gale, so I decided to check out hypnagogue on google. It turns out that other people have thought of it as well! I was supposed to be the only one. Apparently there's even a band called Hypnagogue. Those bastards. Oh well, this thread seems to be an exercise in non-uniqueness.

On a brighter note, my homepage was the first link google returned for "hypnagogue."
  16. Nov 20, 2003 #15

jimmy p

Gold Member

i dont think i should look up 'jimmy p' im too common (a name, im no goddamn peasant!) I think its cool that Gale changes things around, when she favours people they appear as her signature..GO GALE!

ps. can i feature on your signature now?
  17. Nov 20, 2003 #16

jimmy p

Gold Member

WELL IM SORRY BUT I AM SAD OK??? i searched for jimmy p on google and i DO appear...on the fourth page!! WOO HOO!!!
  18. Nov 20, 2003 #17
    do we get free t-shirts with your picture?
  19. Nov 20, 2003 #18
    hahaha... yeah no... t shirts are only for long time members and the president of the fan club....
  20. Nov 20, 2003 #19
    Now, I will make rain fall upon all of your parades.
  21. Nov 20, 2003 #20

jimmy p

Gold Member

Thank you, thank you Gale, i feel really special now!! WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!! im on someone's signature *does a little dance* WOO HOO!!
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?