Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Hey everyone !

1. Dec 20, 2014 #1
    Hey PhysicsForums community! Was asked to introduce so allow me to introduce....myself. My name is Chris Barkachi. I'm a freshman attending River Edge Regional High School and I take a very advanced physics course. I greatly enjoy it and seem to excel in it!

~~Chris

2. jcsd
  3. Dec 20, 2014 #2

jedishrfu

Staff: Mentor

Welcome to PF!

What interests you most about physics?

4. Dec 20, 2014 #3
    Welcome Chris!

5. Dec 20, 2014 #4
    Never thought about that 'till now! I'd say the fact that you can finally figure out why the things around you happen the way they do. Starting from extremely basic physics, I've come so far and it really is amazing seeing the world unfold with the power of physics :)

6. Dec 20, 2014 #5
    Thank you! I was wondering where I could find the homework template though..it doesn't seem to be in the stickies....

7. Dec 20, 2014 #6
    It auto populates into the editor when you create a new thread in the homework forums :)

8. Dec 20, 2014 #7
    LOL. Thank you! :)

And btw, this website is one of the nicest (in terms of aesthetics, functionality, etc.) forums I've ever used!

9. Dec 20, 2014 #8
    One last question: If I have a set of ten conceptual (not solving it, simply questions to think about) questions, as long as I provide sufficient evidence that I've thought about them, would I be allowed to post it or would it be considered spam?

10. Dec 20, 2014 #9
    Have a look through our guidelines:
    https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/physics-forums-global-guidelines.414380/

If there is little speculation and good sources are provided you should be good. If you are very unsure, contact a mentor.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook