How Can We Feel Physics Without Tedious Derivations?

• Thread starter arjunbadola
  • Start date
In summary, feeling physics without tedious derivations requires a deep understanding of the fundamental concepts and principles of physics. By focusing on the big picture and making connections between different concepts, one can gain a intuitive understanding of physics without relying on lengthy mathematical derivations. Additionally, engaging in hands-on experiments and visualizations can also help in feeling and experiencing the concepts of physics. Ultimately, it is important to approach physics with curiosity and a willingness to explore and understand the underlying principles, rather than getting bogged down in tedious derivations.
arjunbadola
I wish to feel the physics .Tired of learning those tedious derivations .

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. I don't know what you mean by feel, but we offer much to learn here.

Likes arjunbadola
By feel I mean the depth of concepts.

Welcome to PF!

Yes, when studying physics, we often forget to feel the subject. Some people say that the subject can be felt through the math. That is true to some extent. For example, when you apply the Maxwell equations on infinitesimal loops and cubes, and with the constraints, you manipulate and get the wave equation, anyone will get goosebumps (at least I got them).

The other way is through learning physics with less equations initially, so as to get the feel of the subject. And what can be better than experiments? Check out the Experiments category in PF media gallery.

If you need any such books or videos, you can contact me through private message (click on my user name and start a conversation), and I'll surely help you as far as possible.

With regards,
Wrichik.