Hey, friends;I just want to let you know that I might be out of

• Thread starter Danger
  • Start date
Danger
Gold Member
Hey, friends;
I just want to let you know that I might be out of touch for a while. I'm just about to call Telus to have my internet connection moved from W's place to my house, and I don't know how long it will take. Shaw can't switch my cable until Wednesday, but I hope that the net thing is a lot faster; at least it doesn't require an on-site installer. Anyhow, if you don't hear from me for a few days, that's the reason.

Answers and Replies

Maroc
Gold Member

Hope to see you soon.

Evo
Mentor

Hurry back Danger.

See ya soon!

Can't you bribe the guy with beer? ;-p

See you back soon Danger.

Moonbear
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member

Hope all goes well. Thanks for letting us know so we don't worry.

It's not gonna hurt too much to be without the net for a while. Believe it or not - it's relaxing.

Lisa!
Gold Member

Come back soon!:smile:

It's not gonna hurt too much to be without the net for a while. Believe it or not - it's relaxing.
But it's gonna hurt your online friends :biggrin:

Danger
Gold Member

Hi honey; I'm home!

I must admit, without benefit of either the net or my cable, I got a lot of reading done. It never struck me before, but I used to read a book every day or so in my teens. Now I'm so into being on PF that I barely take the time out to do the New York Time crossword puzzle. Luckily, it comes in the Friday edition of the Calgary Herald, which I buy for the TV Times.
Anyhow, I'm back on line now. I've missed you all.